Romancin' the streets of Worth Avenue
Photographer: Ian Jacob Photography
Handbag: BCBG Maxazria
Shoes: BCBG Maxazria
As the static heat making it’s appearance in Palm Beach… so are the oversized sleeve trend! I finally got my hands on an amazing staple piece that I can literally see in any woman's wardrobe. 2 weeks ago, I was given the opportunity to hold my first "Meet and Greet" at Saks Fifth Avenue, Boca Raton, where I had a designated set up in the Evening wear section to pull a variety of different looks, shoes and accessories for evening events. This dress was tried on by multiple different body types, and the fit was INCREDIBLE. So flattering, and elegant and can be worn to a Spring/Summer wedding, or a romantic evening date with hubby.
- Cinches at your "Natural" waistline which accentuates your friendliest curves, giving the appearance of a smaller waist.
- Two slits at the hemline for optimal movement and comfort. Also adds a slight sex appeal to a tailored silhouette.
- Comes in multiple colors (Blush, Black, Navy, Red) I'll take one in each please!
- "Off the shoulder" dresses + tops are flattering because it allows you to show off a little more skin, also accentuates your beautiful neck and face! Choose a coctail ring, bracelet and mid-length drop bedazzled earring (that hits the bottom of your jawline) for an evening event, or tone it down with a pair of studs earrings.
- Shorter women may need to hem it a few inches so that it doesn't hinder from appearing elongated.